Saturday, April 16, 2011

Episode 1 Shaky Start

In this podcast I talk about my current knitting, spinning, and sewing projects.

Knitting:
Mondo Cable Cardi in Berroco Jasper colorway Capao Bonito

Scylla Socks w/ Ella Rae Lace Merino in 118 colorway

Spinning:

Spinning some 70/30 wool/sea cell blend in bright pinks/turquoise/blues/purples and pastels. Reminded myself I still have to finish plying some wool on my spindle.

Sewing:

Sewed a couple of project bags and matching notion box bags for my first sewing projects.

Grocery Bag Style Sewing Pattern

Box Bag Sewing Pattern Tutorial



Email me:  fiberlovepodcast@gmail.com

Ravelry PM me: xmasangel69

Please leave comments and links to projects!!! :) I love pictures :)

Podcast link: http://www.ourmedia.org/media/fiberlovepodcast 

No comments:

Post a Comment