Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ep3 Where has all the Knitting gone?

Show Notes

I talk about my reasons for knitting distractions including my trip to San Felipe!!!

Knitting:
A little knitting on my Scylla Sock.

Started a Citron By Hilary Smith Callis with a stashed yarn Knit Fit Knitting Footsie in the Victoria colorway form a Twilight themed Sock Yarn club. Twilight!!!

Spinning

Finished to handspun hanks!!

The Orange Fiber: 100% wool (I think) in pretty fall oranges. Finished by soaking, wacking, and even winding it into a ball using a make shift nostepinne. (never again!). Got about 180 yd.

The Pink Fiber: 80/20 Merion/Silk Louet in a pretty bright pink with flecks of white. Finished Andean Plying it on my spindle, soaked, and wacked it. Also used the nostepinne method to wind. (forever!) Got about 380 yd.

Sewing:

None. :(


Thanked Kalendargirl at the Brass Needles Podcast for mentioning me on her podcast. Got some new listeners!!
 


Find Me @:

Fiberlovepodcast.blogspot.com
fiberlovepodcast@gmail.com
x_masangel69 @Ravelry
Fiber Love Podcast @Itunes
Fiber Love Podcast Ravelry group

Please leave comments and feedback!!!


Podcast link
http://www.ourmedia.org/media/fiberlovepodcast 
http://ia600607.us.archive.org/17/items/JessicaHerreraWherehasalltheKnittingGone_/Ep3WherehasalltheKnittingGone.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment